Well its official. As of January 1st 2010, I have entered the club of Fatherhood. It was an awesome adventure being part of my sons journey into this world. I saw more than I ever thought I would, or even wanted to for that matter. But I wouldnt change it for anything. Seeing him come head first into this world, reminds me that we can do anything as long as we go head first into it. But now I have the task of being the Father that I always wanted, and not doing the things I hated done to me growing up. Would I change the way I was raised , no way. If I did I may not be whom I am today. I am thankful for that. Did I like how I was raised?, well who does? But for now "Stay thirsty my friends."
Monday, January 4, 2010
The Prick is now a Daddy
Well its official. As of January 1st 2010, I have entered the club of Fatherhood. It was an awesome adventure being part of my sons journey into this world. I saw more than I ever thought I would, or even wanted to for that matter. But I wouldnt change it for anything. Seeing him come head first into this world, reminds me that we can do anything as long as we go head first into it. But now I have the task of being the Father that I always wanted, and not doing the things I hated done to me growing up. Would I change the way I was raised , no way. If I did I may not be whom I am today. I am thankful for that. Did I like how I was raised?, well who does? But for now "Stay thirsty my friends."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment